What is a pig's scariest movie?
Hamityville Horror


Friday, March 28, 2014

"Fore You"

Hi all. well I am home from my little holiday all tanned..... and misquito bitten!!!! boo hoo, you can definitely have too much of sun, food and drinking!! crikey, every night, too much for me!! anyway, now I am where I am my happiest, in my little (and getting even smaller every week) craft room. I made this card a couple of weeks ago for the Try a new Technique challenge over at Splitcoaststampers, the challenge was to create a project incorporating the fringe technique. this card is super easy and quick and perfect for my dance teacher who is more mad on golf than he is on dancing. I have used the "Fore You" clear stamp set. 


Don't forget the Hambo Blog Hop that is scheduled for the 11th of April, using any Hambo Stamps image to depict any Kevin Bacon movie!! I know, hilarius!! hope you can join in the fun. details are HERE

No comments: