What is a pig's scariest movie?
Hamityville Horror


Saturday, November 30, 2013

You're Extra Special!

Today I am thrilled to introduce our "extra-special" Guest Designer for the day - Bev Gerard of Savor the Journey.
I have had the opportunity to work with Bev on a couple of Design Teams and she is one of the sweetest people I have met online. I hope to say someday that I have met her in person!

She designed the cutest greeting for us today using one of our digital images, Paper Boy.
Isn't her coloring and paper piecing great? I love that she used some newsprint paper for her background. Bev will be joining us for one of our challenges in December, so you can look forward to another one of her creations coming up!

Thank you, Bev, for being our Guest Designer today!
Stop by her blog and leave her some Hambo love!

5 comments:

Monica Hunter said...

We are so happy to have you guest designing for us Bev! I love the coloring and paper-piecing on the newspaper boy, and the addition of the newsprint. Perfect! :)

Deborah Anton said...

I am happy to see you here Bev! Your card is wonderful and I just love the layout!

Bev Gerard said...

I am absolutely tickled to have been invited to guest with y'all! I love the smiles that Hambo Stamps bring to everyone! Thanks big bunches!!

~Bev

Juliana said...

So glad you are here, Bev!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is such a cute card! Love the text paper with this!

Jeannie said...

Hooray! What a special guest indeed.
Awesome creation too!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie