What is a pig's scariest movie?
Hamityville Horror


Saturday, November 9, 2013

Friends Like You....

Hello there and Happy Saturday to you!  If you don't know already, the challenge happening right now here at the Hoedown is CAS - Clean And Simple!  It's always fun to make this type of card and step out of your comfort zone, at least for me it is anyway.  I'm always thinking it needs "just one more thing" to make it perfect and I have to tell myself to stop sometimes, so this challenge is the perfect time for me to do that!

I'm using one of the clear stamp sets called Skunk-HCL025 and it comes with two different sentiments.  Don't you love that little grin?!  I stamped it in some Basic Black ink, and then just touched it up a bit with a few ProMarkers.  The bottom of the white paper was accomplished by using Stampin' Up's Edgelit-Adorning Accents.  The polka dot DP is from My Mind's Eye-Reunion 6x6 paper pad.  I distressed the edges, added some burlap string, and then added a few silver glitter stickers to the centers of the flowers.

We can't wait to see your entries in this fun challenge, so be sure to join us!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

4 comments:

Judy Rozema said...

How cute this is, Jeannie!! Love it!

Deborah Anton said...

Super cute Jeannie!! He's one of my favorite guys! :)

Lyn said...

Love it! I'm not a fan of turkey but I love this little guy!

Monica Hunter said...

I love this layout and the bow! This card is both pretty AND cute. :)