What is a pig's scariest movie?
Hamityville Horror


Sunday, November 17, 2013

{Em}Brace Your Smile!

Happy Sunday Hambo friends!

I hope you are having a wonderful weekend with nice weather! Unfortunately, where I live, the weather is a decent temperature, but wet and rainy! It is, however, a nice way to do some crafting and relax around the house!

Today I wanted to share with you a cute Hambo digi image called Braces Boy. (There is a Braces Girl too!) This is a perfect image for your child or someone you know who may have just gotten some braces and just needs a reassurance that they can continue to smile and be happy with braces on.  My boys recently got braces put on and I think this will be a great card to give them just to make them 'Smile!' :)


For this card, I used the most recent Deconstructed Sketch for the layout and some papers from Teresa Collins called Memories.  I printed out the image and colored him in with Copics and then popping him up using some thin adhesive pop ups from 3-L which you can find in the Supplies section of the Hambo Store.  LOVE these adhesive foam squares.  Just enough pop when you don't want too much dimension. I finished the card with some twine placed behind the popped up middle panel. 

Don't forget! You have 2 more days to play along in our current challenge of CAS. Play along with us for your chance to be Queen of the Hoedown!  Thanks for stopping in today!!

~Deborah

3 comments:

Jeannie said...

Very, very sweet! Certainly made me smile!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Judy Rozema said...

This is so cute! I love those images - perfect for your boys right now!

Bev Gerard said...

So cute! This guy will surely bring big boyish grins to your boys!