What is a pig's scariest movie?
Hamityville Horror


Friday, October 18, 2013

Halloween Bailey Devil

Hello!  Hambo friends and followers.  So glad you could all join me today for a little Halloween fun with Bailey.  Now I know my version of Bailey looks nothing like the real Bailey.  I have to pattern mine after my Black Lab, Buck.  I have to say, this little "devil" is totally my Buck.  He is so mischievous, thinks he is human, wants to be in the middle of everything.  If you have to have this adorable Halloween Bailey Devil, click here. 
Love this Gingham bow!  
The ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon.
Don't forget our current Hoedown Challenge
is all about Non-Traditional baby cards.  
Hope to see your baby card in the challenge!

Thanks for joining me today.  Join me again next Saturday, October 26th, for my final Halloween card using an adorable Halloween image from Hambo Stamps!

Supplies:
Image: Hambo Stamps- Bailey Devil Digital Image
Ribbon: Really Reasonable Ribbon-Gingham Orange, Gingham Black, Pumpkins
Paper: Doodlebug
Copics:
R27,29,46
C3,5,7
YR107,12
100

4 comments:

Hambo Hoedown said...

Ack! This is super cute!! I love this image and your fun, bright card, but that BOW!! Come over and give me bow lessons!!

Judy

Paula S. said...

Adorable and such amazing details!

My Lil' Bits said...

So cute!!!

Lisa C

Jeannie said...

Too fun and oh so ca-ute!!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie