What is a pig's scariest movie?
Hamityville Horror


Tuesday, October 29, 2013

9 MONTHS INSIDE!!

The last two weeks of the Hambo Hoedown Challenge have been about making a non-traditional baby card, so I thought I would show you another one that I have made. I have loved doing these cards... maybe it has some connection with me about to become a Grandma at around Christmas time! I have loved seeing the different versions that people have made for the challenge. I have used the PIG INMATE digi image for my card.

Here is the inside!! I love it and am thinking about using it as a birth announcement card when my Grandson is born. P.S... Ashley is my son, the expectant father.

 








Tomorrow is the 5th Wednesday of the month, so we will have a regular Bacon Bits post, and then the new challenge and winners of the Baby-Themed Challenge will be revealed November 6!

5 comments:

Monica Hunter said...

Brilliant Jane! I love how your mind works! Great idea, perfect execution. :)

Jeannie said...

Hahaha ~ Love it! This would make an excellent birth announcement!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Hetty said...

This is absolute the funniest birth announcement card I have ever seen. What a SUPER idea!

Deborah Anton said...

This is fantastic!! Love this idea!!

Kris B said...

This is so cute! Very clever!! Love it!